Augmented Reality Apps Transforming and Improving Learning! 📚
For classrooms around the world, augmented reality offers countless opportunities. The fact that it is an affordable technology is the finest aspect. It is not required to buy pricey equipment, unlike virtual reality. All you require is a smartphone with the necessary apps pre-installed.
There is significant potential for use in education at all levels in this quickly expanding market. With a market size predicted to increase by USD 125.19 billion between 2020 and 2024, the AR and VR industry is expected to keep growing. With 2D/3D/4D modeling and discovery-based learning, augmented reality breathes new life into boring lecture material.
First Let’s talk about How AR improves the learning process?
- Enhanced collaboration: AR apps can create settings where several students are engaged in learning one after another. These engaging lessons promote cooperation and strengthen collaborative abilities.
- Practical learning: Students can master the abilities required for their career by practicing in virtual versions of real-world scenarios.
- Accessible learning resources: Compared to conventional learning resources like bulky books and printed manuals, augmented reality (AR) apps are more portable and practical.
Let’s now look at the AR technology apps available in the education system.
- Quiver: Everyone finds learning enjoyable thanks to the Quiver app, which also aids in students’ and teachers’ academic success. The software offers animated coloring pages for a fully immersive educational experience. Students can paint an airplane while watching it circle a nation they are learning about or researching.
2. Blippar: An AR authoring tool that works with other e-learning platforms is Blippar. Your augmented reality ideas will become (new) reality thanks to their accessible Studio and augmented reality development tools. The program, for instance, allows you to virtualize some portions of the Brain space magazine. Blippar provides a fascinating new method for exploring conventional teaching methods. Reading has become fun!
3. Elements 4D: It enables students to engage with nature without having to conduct time-consuming, expensive experiments. It’s an enjoyable method to learn chemistry. Lesson plans for elementary, middle, and high school students are included in the app. This app’s goal is to interactively inspire and interest kids in the study of science and chemistry. Print the special element blocks on standard letter-size paper in your classroom before using the app.
4. MathAlive!: MathAlive provides a curriculum package that teaches young children maths using augmented reality and gaming technology. Teachers can offer an interactive learning experience that engages the children’s aural, visual, and tactile learning modalities by using the AR software, a camera, computer, and customized cards.
The use of augmented reality technology is already widespread, with millions of people creating quirky videos on Snapchat to capturing a Pokémon. The future has long been here, and now people are merely waiting for it to reach its major milestone. Don’t fall behind as technology takes the spotlight.
Catch all our daily news by Clicking here to subscribe to our weekly newsletter 📩https://metarri.medium.com/subscribe
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on all of our updates.🔥